In the role of (Senior) Engineer, you will be involved in designing and constructing predominantly technical products. You will translate the client’s idea into a smart, innovative, and feasible product design. You will become part of a small but enthusiastic team. Does this energize you? Then we are looking for you!
- Designing, calculating, and manufacturing structures and assessing them for feasibility
- Supporting the commercial process in collaboration with the Project Manager or Senior Engineer
- Providing technical guidance for mould designs
- Assisting in trial injections
- Actively participating in project reviews
- Ensuring accurate processing in the administrative and archiving system
You will be joining the New Business department, which consists of 3 Project Managers, 2 Engineers, 2 Sales Managers, and one Sales Engineer. Together, you will be responsible for all future projects that we will take into production.
Your are highly motivated to make a substantial contribution to the further growth of our company. Please check the following qualities that apply to you, or that you closely align with. There is a good chance we are a match!
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Product Design (IPO)
- Relevant work experience in a production environment, preferably in the plastics industry
- Proficiency in the 3D CAD software SolidWorks
- Strong analytical skills
We want you to feel at home. What is important to you? We ensure that you feel comfortable and can pursue your ambitions. We have a pleasant culture with plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives. With a personal development plan, you can continue to grow. What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary. Thanks to a transparent compensation system, you know how to influence your salary growth.
- Company phone and laptop
- An attractive pension scheme with a low personal contribution that remains unchanged as you get older
- A collective WGA gap insurance
- The option to participate in the employee benefits scheme (bike, laptop, phone, or gym subscription)
- Extensive training opportunities. We encourage growth through learning
- 30 vacation days per year for full-time employment
- If you have additional preferences, we are your conversation partner and together we will explore the possibilities.
Do you dare to chose job statisfaction?
Do you recognize yourself in this job? And are you enthusiastic about Alligator Plastics? Let us know! Send us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you still have questions?
No problem. Contact Rachid L’Bouny via 06-45256520 or by email to email@example.com.