In this position you are responsible for rebuilding, repairing and maintaining our injection molds. In addition, you have an advisory and supporting role towards the Production and Engineering departments. You love to work with your hands and have affinity with hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical engineering. Safety and working according to protocol is self-evident to you.
- Inspecting and performing maintenance on production tools
- Identifying possible improvements and optimizations of the molds
- Analyzing and documenting findings during regular maintenance
- Performing minor overhauls, repairs and preventive maintenance schedules
- Perform work according to safe working protocols
You have technical and analytical insight and work accurately. In addition, you are certainly not afraid to get your hands dirty. You are eager to learn and open to further development as a Toolmaker. Can you also relate with the following characteristics? Chances are great we are a match!
- You are following a technical BBL training or have completed a level 2/3 MBO training, preferably in the field of metalworking or fine mechanics
- You are familiar with conventional milling, turning and grinding
- You can interpret mechanical engineering drawings
Alligator Plastics is a dynamic, innovative and fast growing company. With nice colleagues around you, sociability on the work floor and enough opportunities to grow or specialize, we create a pleasant working atmosphere. We help you find your own place within our company and our team.
We want you to feel at home. What is important to you? We ensure that you feel comfortable and that you can realize your ambitions. There is a pleasant culture with plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives. With a personal training plan you can continue to develop yourself. What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary. Thanks to a transparent reward system, you know how you can influence your salary growth
- An attractive pension plan, with a low own contribution that does not change as you grow older
- A collective WGA gap insurance
- The option to participate in the employee benefits scheme (bike, laptop, phone, or gym subscription)
- Extensive training opportunities. We encourage growth through learning
- 30 vacation days per year with full-time employment
- If you have additional desires, we are your sparring partner and together we will look for the possibilities
Do you dare to chose job statisfaction?
Do you recognize yourself in this job? And are you enthusiastic about Alligator Plastics? Let us know! Send us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you still have questions?
No problem. Contact Rachid L’Bouny via 06-45256520 or by email to email@example.com.