If you become our Business Controller, you will lead our financial administration. Additionally, as a Business Controller, you will elevate our company and Management Team to a higher level.
- Member of the Management Team (MT), translating management information to tactical and operational levels
- Acting as a financial sparring partner for the MT and other departments
- Leading the financial administration
- Responsible for liquidity monitoring and working capital management
- Timely detection and anticipation of deviations and risky situations
- Active role in analyzing and implementing profitability improvement projects
- Active involvement in the forecasting and budgeting process
- Engaging with banks, accountants, subsidy providers, and insurers as a key contact
You provide leadership and collaborate with a team of three colleagues, consisting of a Financial Controller and two Administrative Assistants.
You are a proactive colleague who knows how to take initiative. With your skills, you are committed to fostering internal connection and collaboration. Moreover, you are fully focused on achieving results. Can you identify with the following characteristics? There’s a good chance we are a match!
- HBO-level education and thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with an ERP system
- Experience in a production environment is a plus
- 5-10 years of experience as a Business Controller or a similar role
We want you to feel at home. What is important to you? If you choose us, we choose each other and truly commit to it. We ensure that you feel comfortable and can achieve your ambitions. With a personal training plan, you will continue to develop yourself. What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary. Thanks to a transparent compensation system, you know how to influence your salary growth.
- Company phone and laptop
- Company car or mobility allowance
- An attractive pension scheme with a low personal contribution that remains unchanged as you get older
- A collective WGA gap insurance
- The option to participate in the employee benefits scheme (bike, laptop, phone, or gym subscription)
- Extensive training opportunities. We encourage growth through learning
- 30 vacation days per year for full-time employment
- Working from home is not taboo and is openly discussed
- If you have additional preferences, we are your conversation partner and together we will explore the possibilities.
Do you dare to chose job statisfaction?
Do you recognize yourself in this job? And are you enthusiastic about Alligator Plastics? Let us know! Send us an email with your CV to email@example.com.
Do you still have questions?
No problem. Contact Rachid L’Bouny via 06-45256520 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.