In this role, you will be responsible for the manufacturing, optimization, repair, maintenance, and modification of plastic injection moulds and tools according to schedule, process, and product specifications, in order to contribute to an efficient production process. We are seeking an experienced all-round toolmaker.
- Conversion of molds
- Creating setups for post-processing and production tools
- Overhauling and maintaining existing injection moulds
- Working on and being able to connect (complex) hot runner systems
- Working on and electrically connecting mold protections
- Working with both conventional and CNC machines and programming in EZ-CAM
- Resolving ad-hoc mold-related issues
- Checking mould drawings
- Performing calibration measurements and calibrating measuring instruments
- Initiating mould-related purchases for parts
The Tooling Department consists of 1 Senior Toolmaker, 1 Team Leader and a CNC Miller in Son, 1 Senior Toolmaker, 1 Team Leader and 2 Toolmakers in Eindhoven.
You have technical and analytical insight and work accurately. In addition, you are certainly not afraid to get your hands dirty. You are eager to learn and open to further development as a Toolmaker. Can you also relate with the following characteristics? Chances are great we are a match!
- Vocational Education in Metalworking (machining and non-machining techniques)
- Proven craftsmanship
- Ability to interpret mechanical engineering drawings
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within a similar company
- Ability to measure accurately
We want you to feel at home. What is important to you? We ensure that you feel comfortable and that you can realize your ambitions. There is a pleasant culture with plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives. With a personal training plan you can continue to develop yourself. What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary. Thanks to a transparent reward system, you know how you can influence your salary growth
- An attractive pension plan, with a low own contribution that does not change as you grow older
- A collective WGA gap insurance
- The option to participate in the employee benefits scheme (bike, laptop, phone, or gym subscription)
- Extensive training opportunities. We encourage growth through learning
- 30 vacation days per year with full-time employment
- If you have additional desires, we are your sparring partner and together we will look for the possibilities
Do you dare to chose job statisfaction?
Do you recognize yourself in this job? And are you enthusiastic about Alligator Plastics? Let us know! Send us an email with your CV to email@example.com.
Do you still have questions?
No problem. Contact Rachid L’Bouny via 06-45256520 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.